General Scholarship Information:
Our Chapter Scholarship Program is dependent primarily on donations from our members and benefactors. Our Scholarship goal is to award annual scholarships to students from the Southern California area. Please contact the local Scholarship chair for application information.
Donate online – You can make your donation online directly into the scholarship fund. Click on this link to begin and follow these instructions:
- After the page loads, click the check box next to “Contribute to an account not listed above”.
- In the box next to “Account Name or Number” enter: “33858 – Southern California TAMU Scholarship”.
- Fill in the Gift Payment box and select “One-time Gift” or “Recurring Gift”.
- Click on the “Proceed to Step 2” button.
- Fill in your Contact Information.
- Click on the “Proceed to Step 3” button.
- Enter in your Payment Information.
- Click Submit, and you’re finished!
Donate by Mail:
Donations sent directly to the University will receive a proper IRS receipt and are eligible for company matching (if any). Please note on checks that the donation is for the “Southern California TAMU Club Scholarship” and reference account number “33858” in the memo. Checks can be mailed to:
Texas A&M Foundation
401 George Bush Drive
College Station, TX 77840